Looking for the ultimate hidden camera? Look no further! This outlet can replace any outlet in your home. The Wi-Fi camera hidden in the outlet can you have you live streaming and recording in minutes!
Hardwire or Plug-In – Plug this unit in or hardwire the unit into your existing electrical wiring and recess it into the wall, just like an actual outlet!
Smartphone Application – Once this unit is hard wired or plugged in, simply download the application the manual recommends, and you are on your way to live streaming and recording within minutes!
HD Resolution – This unit live streams in 1080P resolution.
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (15 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 110°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB*
- Power: Hardwired/Plug-In
- Dimensions: 2.5″ W x 4.5″ D x 3″ H
- 1 x BBWifiWallOutlet*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Tweezers
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
*Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- This electrical outlet is a decoy that provides no original function as a power outlet – it is a high tech video surveillance system only! It is powered by hardwiring it into your existing electrical wiring and recessing it into the wall (just as you would a real outlet) for a completely covert setup. Professional installation is highly recommended. MGI will only provide Technical Support for the camera unit, not for the installation of it into the wall.