Cheating spouse and running out of plug room? No need to worry, this all in one unit is what you need! With this BBWIFI camera, you can stream in 1080P resolution, or record to external memory, or via phone all through your smartphone app. Use the 2 functional USB ports to plug and charge any devices, increasing plug space for other surrounding items.
NO Visible Camera Hole – The camera in this unit is hidden behind the screen making the camera invisible. No need to worry about the camera hole being obvious on this device.
Alert Settings – Set alerts through your app to alert you via email or through the app when the unit has detected motion.
Fully-Functional Device – All aspects of this device are functional; USB ports, clock, and alarm settings with the big ADVANTAGE of an HD streaming camera included.
This unit also includes a class 10 16GB Micro SD Card – Ensuring that everything you need is right in one box!
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 110°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- Time/Date Stamp
- Dimensions: 6.5″ W x 3.5″ D x 2.5″ H
- 1 x BBWiFiAlarmClock
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
*Please note the following:
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.