The HC4KWIFICLOCK is perfect for any covert surveillance in your home or office. The small clock allows you to adjust the time to 12- or 24-hour; all while being a covert Wi-Fi hidden camera that houses a 4K livestreaming camera with night vision!
Automatic Night Vision – Lights go off, night vision comes on. Record or live stream video in the dark up to 20 feet!
External Memory – Record up to 128GB of storage with the external memory slot!
Wide Viewing angle – The 166° viewing angle ensures you aren’t missing any needed footage.
- 4K/1080P Full HD resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- MicroSD slot for storing recordings
- Motion detection alerts and motion based recording
- Night vision up to 20 feet
- Streaming Video Resolution: 4K/1080P
- Recording Video Resolution: 2K
- Night Vision: Up to ~20 feet, 6x IR LEDs w/ IR Cut
- Video Format: .DAT
- Angle of View: 166°
- Battery Life: 4 hours (daylight), 1 hours (night vision)
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside the unit
- Storage Capacity: up to 128GB microSD
- Storage Consumption: 1GB per 3 hours (average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 20 feet
- OS Compatibility: Android 5.0+, iOS 6+
- Size: 5" x 2" x 2"
- 1 x HC4KWIFICLOCK
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- Anytime a microSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device.
- We recommend using plug-in power for long-term use.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- The HDLivecam app requires an account to be made prior to setting up the camera
- Minigadgets is not able to provide technical support on the cloud storage feature of this device if it does not function correctly, the end user will have to contact the HDLivecam support team