Tired of other hidden cameras letting you down? Energize your inner spy with our newest addition to our OmniEye line! This regular energy drink can hide a high definition camera able to record video in 1920x1080p, and even capture still images with the touch of a button!
3D Printed Inserts – Our custom design inserts hide the plugs and slots, which blend perfectly into the bottom of the can. It also adds weight so the can feels like a normal, unopened can!
Setup Through a TV – Like the rest of our OmniEye line, the OmniMCan takes out all the guesswork and hassle by letting you set your camera's settings through your TV or monitor. Just connect it up with the AV cables, set your preferences, and you're good to go!
External MicroSD Storage – The OmniMCan comes with a pre-installed 16GB MicroSD card for free upon purchase, but it can take up to 128GB for plenty of room for all of your top-secret missions!
- 3D Printed insert keeps all the internals in place
- Full HD 1920×1080 video recording resolution
- High-resolution images taken at 2560×1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity Adjustment
- Video Resolution: 1920×1080 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Resolution: 2560×1920
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Memory Capacity: 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Battery life: 20 hours continuous recording
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside the unit
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 10 mins
- Min Illumnination: 1 Lux
- Viewing Angle: 65 degrees
- Dimensions: 3" W x 3" D x 10" H
- 1 x OmniMCan*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x AC Wall Charger
- 1 x Charging Adapter with Indicator Lights
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm to USB Cable
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x Remote
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and up
- Please note Omni Eye items can take 24-48 hrs to build.
- For best performance, we recommend Class 6 or better MicroSD Cards.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).