Now with 16GB MicroSD card and reader included!
3D Printed Technology – The latest and greatest in 3D printing technology is here! Our OmniBottle is a premium, professional grade product with brand new technology built in. We took our best-selling BB2BottleCam and made it even better. With new cameras and board, and a brand new 3D printed insert to hold all of the camera’s internals in place, the OmniBottle truly is the next big thing in spy gear.
Setup Through a TV – The OmniBottle takes out the guesswork and lets you set all of your camera’s settings through your TV, just by connecting it up with the included AV cables.
External MicroSD Storage – With external MicroSD card memory and the ability to accept cards all the way up to 128 GB, the OmniBottle really can do it all!
- 3D Printed insert keeps all the internals in place
- Full HD 1920×1080 video recording resolution
- High-resolution images taken at 2560×1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity Adjustment
- Video Resolution: 1920×1080 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Resolution: 2560×1920
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Memory Capacity: 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Battery life: 20 hours continuous recording
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside the unit
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 10 mins
- Min Illumnination: 1 Lux
- Viewing Angle: 65 degrees
- Dimensions: 3" W x 3" D x 10" H
- 1 x OmniBottle*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x AC Wall Charger
- 1 x Charging Adapter with Indicator Lights
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm to USB Cable
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x Remote
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and up
- Please note Omni Eye items can take 24-48 hrs to build.
- For best performance, we recommend Class 6 or better MicroSD Cards.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).