This unit no longer works for remote viewing/camera management. The unit will still record as configured but you must be connected to the same network to view it.
Needing a docking station and a covert camera? This is the perfect accessory for you. This docking station will live stream through your smartphone (via the app), all while charging any Android or IOS device.
External memory recording – Set this device to record all the video it captures to its external memory and watch the videos later on your PC or Mac.
HD resolution – Live stream in 1080P.
Motion alerts – This device can easily be set up to send you an alert via email or through its smartphone app when the unit detects motion.
Speaker – See something you don’t like, activate the microphone through the smartphone app to speak to the person, or in some cases animal.
- Motion Detection & Continuous Recording Modes
- Wi-Fi Enabled for Remote Viewing
- Time/Date Stamp
- 1080p Resolution
- AC Powered
- No Indicator Lights Make This Device Extra Discreet
- Charge Your Phone While Recording
- Video Resolution: 1080p@30fps
- Video Format: AVI
- Viewing Angle:
- Image Resolution:
- Image Format: JPG
- Night Vision: No
- Auto Overwrite (Loop Recording): Yes
- Storage Type: External MicroSD Card
- Storage Compatibility: Up to 128GB
- Storage Consumption: 1080@30fps 100mb/10m
- Powered By: AC Power
- Dimensions: 3" L x 2 7/8" W x 2" H
- Weight: 0.15LBS
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes
- 1 x HCWifiDock
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x AC Adapter
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and up
- Android 5.0 to 7.0 (please note this does not support the newest Samsung devices)
- Use Class 10 or better MicroSD Cards with this item.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.