Do you have a camera, but lack nightvision? We got you covered! The DIYNVBOX allows almost any camera to see in the dark! Simply add the box facing the location you are needing to capture footage and you are all set for capturing night vision video!
This unit can shoot IR beams up to 25ft away and cover a room up to 23×25 — any camera that can see IRs will have a huge range of nightvision capabilities! Have a larger room that you need to cover? Simply purchase more DIYNVBOX units!
Choose battery or plugin – Our battery-operated device can last up to 8 hours, comes with a battery charger, and batteries (plug-in only option also available), ensuring you have everything you need! If you don’t want to worry about a battery life purchase our plugin-only option!
This unit has 48 IRS that can’t be seen (no red glow is produced)! We 3D-print this unit and laser cut the acrylic piece to allow the best results possible and long-lasting durability!
- *48 built-in Infrared LEDs
- Photocell Sensor automatically cuts IRs on/off
- Up to 25FT range for LEDs
- Flexible placement (no need to connect or attach to camera, just put it where you need lighting and you’re done)
- 3D printed technology
- Small size
- Plug-In: 2.75″ x 3″ x 1.5″
- Batteries: 2.75″ x 3″ x 2.75″ (8x rechargeable Ni-MH 1.2v AA batteries)
- In-house items can take 24-48 hours to build from time the order is placed
- CAUTION: This unit’s acrylic faceplate can get hot. Please use caution when handling! To avoid heat, please do not touch the acrylic while the unit is receiving power, or for up to an hour after the unit is powered off.
- Not compatible with BB4K at this time.